CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

02 June 2008

summer lovin', had me a blast



Some summer pool fun w/ the Taylors. My kids are such fish, they would live in the water if I let them. Sometimes I wish I could ;-)

3 "atta girl"s:

Unknown said...

Good jump start on the summer fun! Our kiddos have been living at the pool too so far! The pics of the fam were beautiful. I think (and talk) about you and Jackie often. I am so blessed that God brought you into my life when He did. He really is a genius! And I am still so blessed to have you in my life. And speaking of mixed tapes...I won some major super cool brownie points with Jonathan when we first dated b/c I knew the Notre Dame Fight Song...(thank you!)

Rebekah said...

love that look on Carrie's face! She's too cute!

The Fox Den said...

Your kids are so fun! For the millionth time... move closer!!