CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 June 2008

my dreamy boy still makes me weak in the knees

We went out on our anniversary date one day late, but the timing didn't matter at all. Annie was very sweet to watch our short people so Dave and I could enjoy a dinner out at The Cheesecake Factory. As is customary at such establishments, we stuffed our faces with scrumptious food, and of course had to somehow manage to eat some cheesecake. Dinner alone is such a novelty, and way too infrequent, which makes us appreciate it all the more. Annie took some pictures of us as we headed out the door. The middle one, though unflattering, makes me laugh because it appears that I (in usual fashion) am being bossy and Dave isn't on board. But I just love any pictures of the two of us...standing by this guy is such a privilege that always amazes me.


10 "atta girl"s:

Anonymous said...

You two look wonderful together! May the next ten years be even more wonderfully blessed.

The Jackson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are awesome!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years...Wow!! Kris, you look absolutely amazing! How do you do it?? :)

Alexander Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Wow! Kristen, you are beautiful in that dress. Did Annie do that?
You and Dave are an inspiration to us.

Stephanie said...

11 years and 5 kiddos look good on you both! Cheers to a beautiful couple.

Neal Judisch and Family said...

Happy anniversary to you folks! You both still look so pretty!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You two look almost as awesome as we do after 20+ years! ;-)

Have you thought about bubble-wrapping your kids?????? Hope everyone can go injury free for a while. Hugs to all. Miss you!

Family Blog

The Fox Den said...

Can I borrow that dress for our anniversary??? You look hot! Happy Day to you both!!

The Wilhite Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Stephanie Breuner said...

Happy anniversary!

What do you do to stay fit? You look great! I am trying to lose that last 10 lbs of baby fat, or chocolate fat, not sure which, or maybe I do know which but I want to blame it on having had a baby.