CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 June 2008

I see myself reflected in someone I used to know

In one day this week, Warren lost his first tooth (just before his 7th birthday) and also had Daddy remove his training wheels...riding like a pro already. This is entirely too much growing up in my humble Mom opinion, and I've kindly asked him to stop it. He is flying high, after finding a generous monetary contribution to his vacation spending $$ from the tooth fairy, and is showing off a bit, spinning around the neighborhood on only 2 wheels. All this, and I'm bracing for my oldest to enter double digits soon...noooooooooo!

3 "atta girl"s:

Stephanie said...

I've convinced my 5 y.o. to stop growing up and stay little forever, and the 2 1/2 y.o. recently told me, "Ok, Mommy. I won't get big anymore. Last night I got bigger, but now I'll stop."

You just need some more convincing tactics! :o)

Granny said...

DOUBLE Congrats, Wes! We love ya!

The Fox Den said...

We are so old. You go Warren!!