CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 June 2008

...say I'm holding up for the worse

Uh...didn't I say something about injuries usually being Henry's bag? Ok, shouldn't have said that, and I'm greatly regretting. So the details are a bit unclear as to this latest SlaughterHouse incident. There was something about 2 brothers wrestling, lots of shoving, fighting as SuperVillains, and then an inevitable tumble that happened to be right into the side support of the bunk beds. To his credit, our Texas Tough #2 son didn't shed one tear or even whimper, just said "yeah, hurts a little bit". The first shot was about 20 minutes post-tumble (after icepack).


Sunday morning shiner! Not my favorite thing, going out in public w/ a kid looking like this. Thankfully everyone at church just laughed.


Day 2...looking worse before better is normal, right Aubrey??

3 "atta girl"s:

dirksgirl said...

yep. always.

The Fox Den said...

He secretly is training for the WWF. No worries.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Is this what I have to look forward to with my two boys?