CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29 January 2008

this one's for the girls

I know that after my meme you may be shocked that I actually quoted a **gasp** country song for my title. But since the whole point of this post was to show my sisters (who have been bugging me) my hair, it seemed appropriate. Annie trimmed my hair, colored my horrid gray, and then gave me side bangs. I was nervous about the bangs since I haven't had any since I was 18 or so, but I think she did a great job. And now I'm holding out a bit of hope that with about 80% of my gray going incognito, I might get carded the next time I order a drink. Please don't be a dream smasher.

8 "atta girl"s:

dirksgirl said...

can Big D finish the rest of this sentence for me: va, va,...?

Alexander Family said...

You hair looks great. I like the bangs.:-)

Nic Ridley said...

I love the side bangs! Annie did a great job!

The Fox Den said...

I almost did a double take. I knew you when... or were we fighting? Shoot, now I don't remember.

Trish said...

aah!!! It's not the hair that brings back memories, it's that LOOK. I think I used to see that look when I told you to behave and stop yelling at Annie.

The Wilhite Family said...

You look beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Very Sassy! Love you!

Caleb said...

Is that "Blue steel"? Because I believe that is patented...