CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

28 January 2008

I cried when I wrote this

Sisters are just the greatest accessories a girl can have. Aubrey was in town for about 3 minutes (or that's what it felt like) and we loved every nano-second. She, Annie and I shopped, watched in horror as a talentless bimbo was crowned Miss America, ate a lot of sugar, and then fussed when she left. **Sniff, sniff**

7 "atta girl"s:

Trish said...

I don't understand - why did a talentless bimbo eat a lot of sugar and then fuss when Aubrey left?? And thanks for the shout-out to my latest job in the ethics of nano-technology. It's cool stuff!

Lyric said...

What a great picture!!

Nic Ridley said...

How is it that between the three of you girls you have had 13 kids!! You all look GORGEOUS!

The Fox Den said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Anne said...

its hardly fair that her kids 'need her more than we do'... shouldn't we have dibs since we've known her, like, forever??

dirksgirl said...

we did eat a lot of sugar, didnt we? I used up my Jan AND Feb quota.

Alexander Family said...

What a great picture. Makes me miss my sisters. It always so much when we girls get together.