CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 January 2008

there's a party goin' on right here

I haven't posted about football in a while, so give me a minute....go Seahawks!!! They just won their first playoff game, with a 35-14 defeat of the Redskins! Wahoo! It wasn't easily won, and was definitely earned by the Seahawks' defense, as the offense looked fairly lame most of the 60 minutes. But, whatever...they won! Seattle now has to face the Packers in Green Bay next Saturday, but I won't think about that tonight, I'll think about that tomorrow (you like that, sis?). I screamed too much, and woke up my baby once, and Dave and I almost threw up our dinner a couple times, but I think I lost 2 of the 10 lbs that I made a resolution to lose! And don't worry, I promise I will bother you with more Seahawks' posts...but only if they win.

3 "atta girl"s:

The Fox Den said...

What a game... You can call and yell at Nate, he was rooting for third string QB Todd Collins (Mighigan Man). The kids and I were Seahawks all the way.

Kim said...

Ryan and Tyler were watching the game tonight and Tyler decided that they were playing "Snow Football"

Anne said...

so i guess the party's over now? yeah sorry 'bout that. its probably just payback for being the reason that poor Joe Gibbs decided to retire early. you know what they say about karma... ;-)