CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

01 February 2008

baby, baby, baby, baby, oh baby!

I went to see one of my bestest friends, Janelle (one of the Posse), in the hospital tonight. She just had her first baby, Elijah William, early this morning. I told Janelle that she is my hero....her water broke to begin her labor, and she delivered little Eli 49 hours later, with no c-section!! I'm so proud of her and know that she and Craig will be great parents to the new wee Banta. And I'm thankful that she lives close enough for play dates :-) Congrats to Janelle and Craig, and may God pour out His blessing on this new covenant child!

Eli was awake and wide-eyed the whole time I was there.
The happy Banta fam -- I love you guys!!
Despite lack of blood ties, I am Eli's favorite Auntie already. I can tell.

3 "atta girl"s:

The Fox Den said...

I am so jealous and happy and jealous!!! He is so precious....

Granny said...

Well I just cried looking into the eyes of Janelle as a new mom...what a beautiful site!

Congrats, Janelle and Craig!

Robyn said...

What great pictures! I'm so happy for them and happy that you guys are close enough for play dates :)
Thanks for commenting recently on my blog and I'm enjoying catching up on yours...what a beautiful family you have!