CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 January 2008

I make my confession, I make it in public

Evidently, these meme thingies aren't out of style yet, and so because I got tagged by my friend Jennifer, I will now attempt to come up with another few things about myself that you will want to know or at least not be sorry that I told you. So...here goes. The really important rules that you MUST NOT break are something like:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

6 things...

1) My favorite food is red meat. Really.
2) I detest country music, and yes -- I will make fun of you if you love it, even if you are related (or coincidentally, married) to me.
3) My favorite movies are independent, black comedies. And if your husband hates movies b/c they are "chick flicks", then I probably do to.
4) I'm the only true Texas native on the A-team, which is the reason why y'all should not make fun of how loud I am and how much I talk.
5) The only red thing better than meat is wine.
6) Watching Miss America is not as fun without all 6 sisters together, and is definitely not as much fun when the only loser in the bunch gets the crown.

Since my mother already had the nerve to tag some of my best friends, I don't have many choices left. But I'll go with Janelle, Amy, Shelley, Bekah, Stephanie B and Stephanie G. You go, girls.

3 "atta girl"s:

Alexander Family said...

You always make me laugh!

The Fox Den said...

I just tagged you... you're off the hook :) I did not know what your favorite kind of movies were... learning something everyday! Love you!

Stephanie said...

Well, gee, Kristen...now that you've made it clear that we 6 are in the bottom of the barrel, do you expect us to honor your tag? ;)

I'm over it. Really. I may even post a meme soon, just out of peer pressure.