CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 January 2008

well, I'd want you here with me

Since we all spent the week sick while Mom was here visiting, this is the only picture I got of her with any Slaughter. Since Liam had changed the most since her last visit, I figured he was top priority for a Granny photo. And next time she visits, we'll be sure to take more. We still enjoyed Mom's time here, despite the bummer virus, and wish the visits could be more often. Texas is just entirely too far away...

Thanks for making the trip, Mom! The Virginia Extension of the Warren tribe misses you.

4 "atta girl"s:

The Fox Den said...

Glad you got one! The Warren clan needs to take a "re-do" on this one... Glad you are better!

Granny said...

Well that's gotta be about the worst picture of me ever, but I sure enjoyed holding Liam :-)

T2Irish said...

No, I'm pretty sure I have a worse picture of you somewhere. Now if I could just find it...

Alexander Family said...

Your mom got me for a meme so now I am tagging you. I think you have done this but not sure. You can check out my blog for instructions.