CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15 August 2005

I've got splinters from these moonbeams...

Ok, first post on our blog! I'm sure it will be me (Kristen) doing most of the posting, but hopefully Dave will join in whenever convenient. Since my sister CJ got a family blog going, we thought we'd make a Slaughterhouse blog and post the goings-on of us and our 4 great children. Not too much to tell right now....Dave's working with a friend's landscaping business, really enjoying that. We're praying that God will show us whether this is to be long-term or not, but we'd be happy if it is! Next week, we leave for vacation! We will be staying on the Oregon coast, in a beach house with Dave's parents, and his sister and her family. Its been a long time since we've all been together (2 1/2 years), and Steph and I have each had a baby since, so its long overdue. I'll post vacation pics when we get back. So that's it for now. I'll make Dave write something later. Have a great week!

5 "atta girl"s:

Anne said...

Woohoo, welcome to Blogsville!!!! Did you figure out how to put your pic on the profile?

Kristen said...

Um, we haven't taken a picture yet, because DAVE ISNT HELPFUL!!!!Really, we just haven't gotten around to it -- hopefully today.

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon we're all going to have to get up an hour earlier each day just to read each others' blogs! What a country!

Kristen said...

Nah, I'll just stay up an hour later -- its less painful.

Anne said...

Same same... And I spend all day looking at blogs and hoping for updates, so my life changes very little. Glad to know that now I'm not alone!