CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 August 2005

I've got a river of kin, a footbridge of neighbors...


I realized we don't have a picture on file of all 6 of us!! So, this is my 4 kids and me, minus my wonderful husband. We'll take a family pic and get it posted, so you get the full effect. This was taken around Christmas time at the zoo, so a bit outdated, but it works.

5 "atta girl"s:

Anonymous said...

Winkin' back at ya, Warren :-)

Anne said...

The rest of my little world really IS full-fledged strangers :-(

dok said...

okay, the fact that you made you blog the same template as mine is absolutely unacceptable. be original, kristen. you don't always have to copy me, you know.

Kristen said...

Sorry, I've never been to your blog. I picked what seemed the coolest. Guess that makes me as smart as you.

Anne said...

i swear... you have the prettiest family!!