CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 August 2005

Is madness just a hand-me-down?

I'm surviving without Dave, but barely :-) The boys are fussing for him, and I'm ready to give them over. Today, Henry (my almost 3) told me I am not cool. I'm sure that some of you would agree, but as I approach my last "20"s birthday tomorrow, that didn't help. Molly assured me that I am cool, but I think she was just trying to butter me up so she could go play with Joahnen (neighbor girl)...but I'll take it. Dave comes home tomorrow, so hopefully we'll still get to go out for a birthday dinner :-) I feel for single Moms much more after this week!

4 "atta girl"s:

dok said...

what kristen meant to say and just forgot was that, "and sis was so incredibly sweet to me today (like she usually is) and brought me taco cabana for lunch."
she apologizes for leaving that out.

Kristen said...

I do apologize, because I was going out of my mind, having only seen short people all day, until sis showed up with food (and she's relatively tall). That was the only bright spot in an otherwise ho-hum day.

Anne said...

hey, sis, can you bring us some TCs too?

Anne said...

don't worry, Henry isn't old enough to have a 'past'.