CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 February 2008

who am I and whose invention?

Ok, showing off here a little. I'm not the best Mom at helping my kids be "great" at something...maybe because I'm not particularly "great" at anything. I tend to encourage them to do little bits of everything. But Molly tends to order her life according to current obsessions, and here is her latest. She has been drawing horses intently for about 6 months now, and this is her latest attempt. This is freehand!!! Maybe I'm so amazed because I cannot draw ANYTHING at all, but I think she's done a smashing job. Some of Grandpa Slaughter's genes are running through that girl, and I'm counting on her to make us rich someday (kidding). She asked me if I thought anyone would buy her pictures so she could raise money for our Tennessee trip in August...she said she'd make it a bargain at 10 cents per picture :-)

8 "atta girl"s:

Alexander Family said...

Great job Molly!!!! Keep up to great work. I bet Katelynn would pay more than 10 cents.:-)

Anonymous said...

What a great job!! We'll buy a couple and would be willing to pay more than 10 cents. That's a great drawing!!

dirksgirl said...

Tell her Auntie wants to buy a big one for Abby's room!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Pretty impressive. Better than I can do...but, even Izzy can draw better than I can. Tell Molly great job and keep up the good work!
And you are to great at lots of things!

Candace/Chloe said...

Have you picked out a frame for this one?

Great job, Molly!

Trish said...

I would TOTALLY buy one, and for way more than $.10.

The Fox Den said...

Way to go Molly! You are a fabulous artist and the picture is BEAUTIFUL!

Papa said...

I TOTALLY claim the horse pic and I bid $10. Try to top that!