CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

01 March 2008

this ain't no dress rehearsal, I'm a very lucky girl

I felt like posting because Dave just made me a latte. And I love him. And I love his lattes. And for the record, when you go to Starbucks for a latte, you're getting rubbish compared to what Dave makes. Feel better?

6 "atta girl"s:

Granny said...

That man is a gem.

Anne said...

dave needs his face back.

The Fox Den said...

I love this pic and tell Dave I need lessons... on the lattes.

Melissa said...

on Anne's lead: Does Dave still have a nose?

heehee very sweet. I can't wait until I can spend more time snuggling my hubby than nursing Jesse. You go girl.

Candace/Chloe said...

Awww, so sweet!

Yep, we're missin' Dave's lattes right about now!

Stephanie said...

Ok, I just want to know who TAKES these mushy pictures of you guys?!? ;)

Ya'll are way too cute. You make me want to fall in love, get married, and have kids. Oh, wait...