CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 February 2008

think of me fondly

Liam loves to kiss Judah. From the look on Judah's face, I'm not convinced that the affection is mutual, but we'll give it some time. When L sees J, he says, "Ooooooooh!" and then proceeds to poke him.

4 "atta girl"s:

Granny said...

Oh my goodness, my two littlest grandsons...I want to squeeze them!

Unknown said...

Too cute!! I saw your post about the tear. I remember that poem from you from high school. I have loved that poem ever since. I have been going through some stuff and I remembered that poem as I found the scripture. Couldn't be more perfect!! :) See...your friendship has stuck with me!! I love you!

Melissa said...

You .... will... love me!
cute.

The Fox Den said...

A beautiful pic... those are some handsome boys!