CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12 February 2008

hit me with your best shot

This one is overdue, but I'm always a bit behind :-) So now you can see CJ's favorite job while she was here visiting us in December. She's a saboteur.


5 "atta girl"s:

The Fox Den said...

Abe is so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen,
I found your blog linked through Janelle. You probably don't remember me I used to be Jennifer Pruitt but now I'm married. Anyway, it was nice reading what you had to say and seeing some pictures of your beautiful family.

the mccann clan said...

How funny! I prefer Cherry Vanilla diet Dr. Pepper myself... but to each his own! ;o)

sis said...

all that, and he didn't even love me!

Melissa said...

The corruption of youth these days......... sheesh

hilarious