CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 December 2007

well, we are...yes we are

My husband is one year older, one year better, one year wiser. Thank you Dave, for letting me be the one to watch you grow even more wonderful every day. I'm yours. Happy Birthday.

5 "atta girl"s:

T2Irish said...

Happy Birthday Dave! ;-). You share the day with my dad!

Granny said...

Yes, Happy Birthday! You have, for the past ten years, made us nothing but proud and we love you and thank God for the way you care for Kristen and the elves. We miss you!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, Dave, from the Greenhouse!

You guys are sickeningly cute and mushy.

The Fox Den said...

That pic is great! I love it and I love you.

Happy Birthday Dave!

Stephanie Breuner said...

Love you Dave, hope it was a good one. We had a birthday this weekend too. Ella turned one on the 15th. I remember thinking last year- it would be cool if Ella was born on Dave's b-day, but alas, it was not meant to be.