CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29 May 2007

words will never show the you I've come to know



My little peanut is growing up too fast. In the past month he has cut two teeth, learned to sit up on his own, and begun crawling. He is my youngest to reach all of those milestones. I thought 5th babies were supposed to be content to sit and watch all the other kids do stuff, guess I was wrong. But then again, my Dad told me that every 5th baby born is Chinese, and Liam isn't showing any signs of being Asian yet. He's also eating everything in sight, thinking he's entitled to whatever is on our plates/bowls, letting his sin nature show through without much pretense. I would list his favorite foods, but that would take a while. Kind of funny how by the time he came along, Dave and I forgot about all the rules about what babies are "supposed" to eat (or not). Its just easier to give him what we're eating, and sometimes that is chocolate chip cookies. Oops. But he is a lot of fun, loooooves his brothers and sisters and cousin Erin, and squeals when he sees Dave's truck pull in each evening. I'll be thrilled when I can report that his nights have improved so that we can move him out of our room!!

9 "atta girl"s:

Granny said...

Awww...that makes me MISS YOU! (And you too, Kristen!)

T2Irish said...

who IS that fabulous babe? and who is she holding? ;-)

Johanna said...

You look fantastic!!! And what a sweety... just wish I could kiss those lil' cheeks. Sorry I haven't emailed back in forever - life is so crazy I haven't even blogged in a while (the horror). Sure wish you all were here in Texas when I FINALLY got here! LOL

Stephanie said...

Hey, hot mama! You look gorgemous! Surely you didn't actually have an reason to get all dolled up...probably just put on the cute dress and up-do for the photo op, huh?

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with a baby still in the room at night. Funny how I've gotten less motivated with each one to "make" them sleep through the night as early as possible.

Kristen said...

Steph, I dress that way everyday, don't you??? Or not. This was Sunday. Other days, you don't want to see photos of me.

I don't really ever "make" them sleep through the night, I'm not much of a scheduler. But it seems they always HAVE on their own. Not the baby prince though.

Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

You do look great and Liam is such a cutie! It is hard to see them get so big so fast!

The Fox Den said...

Love the pics! I know he can't wait to see his favorite posse member! (I love that I can post that and Janelle and Amy can't comment ;)

Nic Ridley said...

Such good pics of you two! I love that dress on you! We'll have to come over again soon so CJ and Lliam can play with each other.

Stephanie Breuner said...

Look at your buff Momma arms! I need a full picture of that great dress you are wearing. You look great! I think Ella is close behind Liam on all those milestones! It's been so fun to witness all the new things.