CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 May 2007

you make me happy when skies are gray

When Molly was little, she used to let me twist her hair in little bands overnight, so she'd have curly hair the next morning. Well, when she was 5, she put her foot down and ended that for good. Dave has really missed the occasional Sunday with a curly-headed daughter, and so begged me to try it on Carrie for Mother's Day. I obliged, and Carrie was all too happy to sit and have her hair done, being told how cute she'd be when she woke up. Let's just say that her hair is different than her sister's. We were all trying so hard not to laugh, and her brothers kept walking by the bathroom saying, "Look at Carrie's head!". After some assurance that she had a bona-fide princess hair-do, she was excited to get to church to show her Sunday School teacher and friends. What a cutie.



4 "atta girl"s:

The Fox Den said...

Are you sure you are not covering up for leaving safety plugs off your outlets?

She looks to cute... I love the pics!

Tami said...

Oh, Kelly and I both got a good laugh. She's so cute!

Papa said...

Now THAT'S what I call "Fun Hair".

Stephanie said...

Ok, THAT is hysterical! Definitely good ones to show at her rehearsal dinner someday...

Remind me again which princess wears her hair like that? ;)