CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 May 2007

just trying to keep my customer satisfied

Mom tagged me with her "Random 7" post, and so I think I'd better comply. Who wants to be in trouble with Mom? Not me, I assure you. My whole life is pretty random, and since I'm not such a "private" person, most of you who read this blog will know most of what is on this list, but so be it. Here goes:

  • while sweets are generally not my vice of choice, I have a strange and constant craving for gummy sour apple rings. This started in high school in Germany, and hasn't gone away.
  • standing outside on a freezing morning with my hands wrapped around my cup(s) of coffee is my favorite way to start a day.
  • I am so blessed to have had Jackie as my best friend for over half my life now. We went from being to stupid teenagers, to stupid college students, to marrying up, to mothers of 5, all in 15 years. We have great memories.
  • Humphrey Bogart is my favorite actor. I have seen all of his movies that are available to the public, and have seen "Casablanca" at least 100 times, maybe more...even own a copy of the script.
  • I cannot parallel park. At all. I did it once for my driving test 12 years ago. Never again.
  • my husband calls me his "Rolodex" because I have an uncanny ability to remember phone numbers, even ones never/rarely used or only seen once. Not the gift I'd choose, but hey -- it comes in handy.
  • in my younger years I was not the best sister. When I was around 9 or 10, I pinned Aubrey down and made her eat a dandelion, force-fed our cat's "Pounce" treats to Annie, a few years later regularly pinched baby CJ to wake her up so that I could be the one to get her out of her crib, and I'm sure committed numerous other offenses that my sisters would gladly share.

So, I don't know many other people that weren't already tagged by Mom, but I hereby order Jackie, Steph B, and Bekah K to post their lists. I don't ask, I just tell.

5 "atta girl"s:

Stephanie Breuner said...

ok- but what are the rules?

The Fox Den said...

I love those green apple things too!!! Do you think when we are 50, we can take the girls to Europe for Posse vaca?

Kristen said...

Steph, just post a list of 7 (or more) random things about yourself, no matter what they are. And then tag someone else if you want. That's it!

And Jack, I'm all for Posse Europe in say...2025!! Start saving now.

The Fox Den said...

I finally got my random 7 up and blogged! The Posse in Europe gives me chills, all the green apple rings we want ;)

The Fox Den said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! You are a wonderful Mom and an amazing friend... I am blessed to have you in my life!