CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15 May 2007

what can enter when our hearts are open

A few days late, but nonetheless, our Mother's Day shot. I have great kids, a great family. Who can know why God gives such a tough job to mothers and, it sure seems, the biggest rewards along with it? Its a mystery, but for all the hard days, long nights (currently!), and hard choices, I am so thankful that God gives the grace for me to do this big thing. This colossally big thing.

6 "atta girl"s:

Rebekah said...

What a great picture!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

OK, thought I posted a comment, but it disappeared. Let me try this again and if it's a double, forgive me.
You're getting more beautiful every year, Kristen! Being a mommy of five seems to agree with you.

The Fox Den said...

You are all precious!!! Miss you... Jackie

Kim said...

Great picture! I love the expression on Molly's face!

Papa said...

A colossally big thing is right. Being a mother eclipses any other endeavor. But all mothers know that.

sis said...

where did dad learn such big words?
i'm glad those shirts fit the boys! they look so handsome in their designer clothes. now everybody will think you're rich.