CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 March 2008

go ahead with your own life, leave me alone

Poor Liam quite often bears the consequences of having two older sisters. I'm sure he'll appreciate them a lot more when he's older....or something.

6 "atta girl"s:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That's too funny!! I remember when my brother was little my sister and her friend would put play make-up on him. He was the cutest little boy who looked like a girl with the make-up. My mom wasn't too happy about it, but it's something all siblings go through.

Trish said...

Looks to me like he "elephants" the consequences of having 2 older sisters. (I think he's saying "pachy dermit!!")

Kristen said...

Good one, Trish!!!

Trish said...

sometimes I have brilliance of flashes...

The Fox Den said...

What a cutie!

Melissa said...

the question is, who is he looking at with those PLEADING eyes? I like molly's lingering look in the background, like she's a criminal.
That wasn't a costume from your evil Halloween holiday was it? Shame now what will I tell anna