CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 November 2007

yesterday, they let me know you were gone

We miss Beth! It was so good to have her here for the week, and to share Thanksgiving with our family. The kids had so much fun with her, she took tons of pics (I'll be posting some of them later), and we spent plenty of time in our PJs. Its so hard to believe that Beth is already 17, graduated from high school, and fixing to start her second semester in community college! Her dreams for the future are motivating her well, and I can't wait to see what the next few years hold for the "most smartest" sister, who is also a super-creative genius. Thanks for visiting, Beth -- we'll take you back anytime!

3 "atta girl"s:

Granny said...

Oh my goodness, Kristen, I don't think I've ever seen so much resemblance between you and Beth! Wow!

Yeah, we're glad to have her back too :-)

Kristen said...

I'll take that as a compliment, since she's so gorgeous!

The Fox Den said...

What a gift to have her there! Your family is BEAUTIFUL and I miss them!!!