CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

06 November 2007

imagining the world outside

Some fun in the beautiful fall outdoors...


Raking is serious business with the cousins.
Evidently there was important hammering that Robbie and Molly needed to do.
Dave was impressing the boys with his wood-chopping skills (I must say he looked very cute out there, swinging that ax)
Liam and Mommy strolling on the deck.



6 "atta girl"s:

T2Irish said...

Does Dave have any single, wood chopping friends?? ;-)

The Fox Den said...

The pics are great! Way to go!!

the mccann clan said...

How beautiful! I envy your Autumn leaf frolicking, wood-chopping fun!

sis said...

I think I recognize some of the clothes the kids are wearing!

Unknown said...

I am always so glad to see photos of your two families together and wishing we were there to be a part of it.

Candace/Chloe said...

Gorgeous scenery!!!!

Miss ya!