CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 September 2007

where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came

Some great Tex-mex place (I miss REAL food!) in Arlington, VA
You know we had to get one picture in front of the tree.
Our "good-bye" shot
I really do have the best friends. This was a much-needed long weekend, mostly just hanging out, catching up, trying new wines, watching silly movies, some sight-seeing, and lots of laughing and crying. We stayed at Janelle's house, just outside DC (thanks Craig for turning the house over to us!), Amy drove up from SC and Jackie flew in from UT. I'm so blessed that we are all still so close, though far in distance, and that after all these years we still can't wait to be together! And we're already planning for next year's Posse reunion. I could post paragraphs about each girl, who they are and what they mean to me, but since they already know how important they are to me, I'll just share the pics here. Now, back to normal life....

4 "atta girl"s:

Granny said...

OH HOW WONDERFUL! So nice to see them all, and to know that you've had a good time together!

Stephanie Breuner said...

glad you had a great rejuvenating weekend and that it continues to sustain you.

Candace/Chloe said...

What a bunch of beautiful ladies! What a blessing it must have been to spend time with these ladies! I think it's SO great that you all get together every year to keep in touch! How fun!!!

The Fox Den said...

I was very excited about our plan for Posse '08 and of course shared it with the love of my life... he was just not as enthusiastic as I was. Maybe I should of waited until I was actually home ;) Can't wait!!