CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 July 2007

the first time ever I saw your face




My little Sunshine turns 3 today. Carrie is very excited, because she got to pick out a cereal (Dora, of course) to eat for her birthday breakfast, and that was all she could talk about before going to bed last night. Oh, the simple things in life. We'll have a party when Molly gets home, so today will just be spent trying to make her feel like more of princess than she already knows she is.

Carrie Ellen is our girlie-girl, dress-up queen, dancer/singer/entertainer. Everything in her life happens on Tuesday, by the way. She will turn 3 on Tuesday, go potty on Tuesday (never seems to come about though), and Dok will come visit her on Tuesday. We're not quite sure why that day holds such an affinity for her but we just roll with it now. She pretty much has Daddy wrapped around her little finger (ok, me too) and has already figured out the tone and eye-batting that will get her a "yes, sweetie" every time. I think we're getting soft.

So, happy birthday to YOU Carrie! We're so glad you tricked us (another story), and continue to brighten our days with everything you do.

6 "atta girl"s:

shelley said...

I miss my Carrie!! but I guess I trained her well to be your little entertainer :P Happy birthday, sweetheart. I'm definitely glad she twicked uth, too.

dirksgirl said...

Abby says Happy Birthday to her fellow far-away princess!

T2Irish said...

Happy Birthday Care Bear! from your friend "Chwish."

sis said...

you're my special,
oh my special,
super special
baby!!

Stephanie said...

Man, she's cute! How can she be 3 already? I remember visiting her as a newborn at your parents' house...just doesn't seem that long ago. And Dave was smitten even then; I didn't think he was going to let us hold her!

The Fox Den said...

Happy Birthday Princess!