CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

02 October 2006

well there ain't no point in moving on, til you've got somewhere to go....

Thought I'd post a quick update about....the fact that there's no update. Tomorrow is the "official" due date, but lots of us know that means nothing. I'm hoping for Thursday or Friday because that would work great with Dave's schedule (so of course that won't happen). Overall I'm feeling pretty good, baby is still very active and bothersome :-) The older kids are getting anxious, wondering where this baby is that we've hyped for so long now. Mom made it here on Saturday and CJ is still here, so we're ready whenever he/she is. I'm definitely starting to feel ready to get this over with, though it took me until 39 1/2 weeks to feel that way this time. I'm sure within a week or so there'll be news for everyone about who showed up, and pics of the new arrival. Dave and I are about to be so outnumbered.

8 "atta girl"s:

shelley said...

yikes, 2 to 5. the odds are stacked against you, kris.

T2Irish said...

you were outnumbered (like every parent, I suppose) as soon as you had the first one!! LOL

praying with you in these upcoming days; would love to be there!

Papa said...

For all of those who aren't in the know, Kristen has a 50/50 chance of having twins! We are pretty excited about the possibility of that wonderful event. We've picked out names too, just in case.

2 boys: Fester and Lester
2 girls: Lovey and Dovey

Keep your fingers crossed with us.

The Fox Den said...

Hey I'm rooting for the twins! :)

We went to Costco tonight with all five... don't do that.

Much love to you, can't wait to hear! Jack

Kim said...

I always figured that you're a "real" parent when you run out of hands to hold theirs..

Stephanie said...

Can't wait for the update, and I'm glad your denial/postponement attitude finally went away. I've certainly been able to relate to THAT before, and it's such a relief when you finally cross over into the "ok, I'm ready" mindframe...especially since it's your due date!!

shelley said...

I think that papa should change his name to Dr. Seuss. Yeah.

The Fox Den said...

Where's the update? What, did you just have a kid or something???

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see little Liam.

Love the name and love you!