CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 September 2006

so this is how a fool gets wise


Henry successfully made it to his 4th birthday, and had a whole lotta fun! He got some new SuperHero bad-guys (can't have enough of those), new dinosaur toys that are a hit with all 4 Slaughter offspring, and other fun goodies. He still asks me, "What's my number, Mom?", and I have to remind him of his updated age. Whew! Done with the kid parties for this year!!

7 "atta girl"s:

shelley said...

hey, 4 is alot to remember! it's almost a whole hand's worth of counting!

Granny said...

Henry, Granny loves you 4!

Papa said...

Besides, who wants to be known as a "number"? And you can never have too many dinosaurs.

The Fox Den said...

That pic is great! Definately captures his personality!!! Naomi will be three in a few days and I can't get her to say the right number, she'll say four! At least Henry's not a liar :)

shelley said...

WAIT! where is the rest of his hair????? it better be hiding somewhere other than the trashcan....

Stephanie said...

Such a cutie! I remember going to your house when he was just 3 days old, and you had miraculously prepared us a yummy meal in your fully post-partum state. I was amazed! Was that really 4 years ago?

Well, your birthdays may be over, which is good. Because your BIRTH day is just around the corner...

Kim C. said...

Kristen,
I think we met at Steph's house? I want to make sure you know about a contest & drawing on my blog for $1,500 worth of Vision Forum goodies.
Come see and enter - it would fun to have a friend of someone I know win it!