CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

08 October 2005

You're still written in my days, all the pages coming back to me


We just spent the day at Sea World with my friend Jennifer, her husband Jonathan, and their beautiful children Isabel and Nicholas. Jen and I met in Germany in 92 during high school, and have managed to stay in touch and be friends ever since! Both of our fathers were in the Air Force, and we lived in the same building on Rhein Main Air Base. We had such fun and have lots of silly memories to recount. New friends are wonderful, but its such a blessing to be able to stay close to the old ones and have that connection running through your lives. I've been blessed to stay close to both Jen and Jackie (my Germany and college best friend) and am so grateful for that. Jen has now moved south of Austin, so I hope to be seeing more of her in the future! Love to you, Jen!

5 "atta girl"s:

Granny said...

Okay, no fair that Jen pretty much looks the same as in '92 and I look like I came from a different planet! So nice to see her in your life and living close by!

Stephanie said...

She looks like she could be another sister of yours! Ahh, I love good girlfriends. So glad you were blessed by that visit.
~Stephanie

Anne said...

you too look great, and every bit as fabulous as you did in high school! glad you got to reconnect - give jen a hug for me next time y'all visit :-)

Kristen said...

Yeah, she said if we want to go shopping at the outlet mall when you're in town, Annie, she'd meet us for lunch -- shopping is fun!

Anne said...

hey that sounds fun! tell her i'm game if y'all are :-)