CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 November 2008

you're not to blame, it always ends the same


Liam, this morning after finishing his breakfast: "I'm all done, Mom. Eggs all gone. Want more eggs, peeze!"

Who told him he could talk? I mean, I didn't teach him that. I still speak annoying baby language to him in hopes that it will slow down his development (aka - growing up). So, if my son is speaking to me like this, guess I have to stop calling him "The Baby"? Yesterday I called him "Baby" and he said, "No Mom, I Wee-um!" He's against me. They all are.

5 "atta girl"s:

Anonymous said...

With you on this one! I still call Isaiah "Baby" and he's turning 5 next month. Think it's about time for me to stop too, eh?

Rebekah said...

It's a conspiracy! lol

Janelle said...

i've already told Eli that he can never start talking... he just looks at me and babbles defiantly.

Unknown said...

Ditto. Um, Ditto.

the mccann clan said...

Way too fast - it always is. About time for another one, is it? ;o)