CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 November 2008

it just may be a lunatic you're looking for

The Warren clan (my family) keeps a blog for the amusement of others, and though it is largely ignored for months at a time, we occasionally pop in to post pictures of the kids or share funny stories. In a concerted effort to get the blogging-ball rolling again, the 9 of us offspring have been working on a list of "Warren-isms", including our own strange vocab and odd phrases that have no intelligible meaning if you haven't been around us long enough. If you're so inclined, head on over to Yours Mine and Ours and see what's already been posted. I'm sure more will be added (semi-) regularly, so y'all check back now, you hear?

3 "atta girl"s:

Unknown said...

OK...you neglected to mention the all out war over the handmade stockings...oh....my stomack hurts from laughing...thank you and the whole Warren clan for that one...the laughter was much needed and all of your arguments were much appreciated. But, I did vote for you...don't you worry!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Kim said...

That was great! I had a good long laugh at catching up on all your campaigning! My vote's for you, also - because I love you so much!!! ;)