CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 October 2008

oh sympathy! where have you gone?

I am in the kitchen, doing something domestic-ish, and trying to ignore the loud screams, thumps, and shrieks that I hear coming from somewhere upstairs. After a few minutes of me wondering if I should go check, since someone clearly wants to send the message that they are in pain, I see Warren meander into the kitchen and sit down to draw at the table.

Me: hey dude, what's all that racket?

W: uh...you mean the jumping?

Me: yes, plus the screaming and shrieking

W: oh, its just Henry being a baby

Me: so any clue why he's screaming??

W: Mom, its just that werewolves are chasing him, and he doesn't like it. he'll get over it.

Ok, cool. I'm down with that. I think we'll watch "Annie" instead of "Harry Potter" for the next Family Movie Night.

8 "atta girl"s:

Trish said...

ROFL!!!

dirksgirl said...

ROFL, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!

Unknown said...

Love it! :)

Joanna said...

That's awesome!

The Wilhite Family said...

LOL!! That was cute!

the mccann clan said...

Too funny! :)

PS - Check out our blog for some really great news! ;)

www.the-mccann-clan.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

It figures you'd let them watch Harry Potter... where is it gonna end?!?!?!?!?