CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

06 October 2008

you're dangerous, cause you don't know what you want

(by the way, blogger finally allowed pics when I uploaded only one at a time, and my average upload time was 8 minutes. not joking. be appreciative.)

I'm a couple days late, but didn't want to miss giving birthday props to the SlaughterHouse baby prince. Liam is 2, and no, don't even try to figure out how that happened. I tried, and this is what I came up with: William Halsey arrives at 2:24 am on 4 Oct 2006, happy and healthy, born on Mom and Dad's bed, then hogged by Granny. Then, some idiot came in and sped up time, robbing us of 2 genuine, for real, 365-day years, which were replaced by 12 minutes. Nice, huh? And I do not need to hear you make any comments about another baby. Really and truly, please don't say it. (hmmm....hmmmm..nanana...lalalala...I can't hear you!!!!) Seriously, the time between the first 2 pictures below is approx. 4.6 seconds. Give or take 2 seconds. Well, I can't go back and reclaim those days that someone vindictively stole, but I can wish my little man a happy birthday (celebration to come in TX next week) and hope that he will happily survive 2, which is already off to an "interesting" start. I love you, Peanut!! Thanks for making fools of us 2 years ago ;-)

about 2 hrs old

at Antietam Battlefield

my poor little man after a nasty spider bit his eye

his favorite food to eat or wear, feijoada (black beans and rice)


the boy plays hard, and then drops

after a hike in the Smoky Mtns of Tennessee

sporting his new hat and cotton candy at Dollywood (geez, he's as cute as his father)

8 "atta girl"s:

Trish said...

I feel so much better about not meeting him yet since only 4.6 seconds have gone by. Whew!

Amy said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to meet you and your family face to face when you come to TX!

Granny said...

And we can't wait to squeeze him and spoil him next week :-)

Stephanie Breuner said...

I am so glad you were able to post these photos. What a great timeline!

I have had the same problem with blogger photo uploads at times.

the mccann clan said...

Happy Birthday little man!! We wish you many more to come! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Liam! Very cute and obviously has done quite a bit for living 4.6 seconds!!

Candace/Chloe said...

Happy Birthday, little guy!

Awww....C'mon....can't we tease ya even a little about having another one??? I mean.....Slaughter Mini's are just too cute not to want more of them in the world! ;-)

Can't even tell you how excited I am about you coming next week! I'm tellin' ya....we've GOT to have ONE Chili Dog Day! Right?

Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

absolutely adorable! Oh, and since I have another one already and Jules isn't even 2 yet, I am SURE you will be announcing any day now-lol!