CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 June 2007

God only knows what I'd be without you

I pretty much think we're the cutest couple ever. We had a wonderful time out for our 10th, dinner and a movie. Any time alone without short people is appreciated, and we have Bethany to thank for giving us the evening to ourselves. While we were out, we talked about a million things (one great benefit of us being such great friends) and particularly how blessed we are, as a couple, as a family. It almost made us miss those short people, who were at home, happily gorging on a steady stream of any/every imaginable junk food that Beth fed them. Hopefully we'll be blessed with another date before our next anniversary!

11 "atta girl"s:

Stephanie Breuner said...

I am glad you had such a great time-both on your date and the last 10 years. Hard to believe that I was in San Antonio Texas 10 years ago wondering if we were going to make it to a wedding before the bridges washed out.

Looks like that tree you are posing in front of is going to be the backdrop of many cool memories.

Kim said...

I'm so glad you all had a great time! We're hoping to get out one last time before the baby comes, but right now it's not looking too promising. How about sharing a sister?

Rebekah said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Glad you had fun on your date!

Candace/Chloe said...

So glad you all had such a great time! Greg and I always cherish those precious times we get to go out alone together!

Congats on your 10th!!! Very exciting!

T2Irish said...

you know, that TX gig didn't work out for me, and this job finishes in Dec. How 'bout I move there, work at Barnes and Noble and babysit the ankle biters? Then you can go on at least ONE more date before your 20th.

Kristen said...

I'm for that Trish! If you move closer, I'll even cook for you now and then.

Anne said...

please, Trish needs to come cook for us! she made us this fabulous chicken dish when Erin was a newbie (or maybe before?) and i've been dying to try it again.

The Fox Den said...

I don't know what you'd be without Dave either.. I shudder with the thought and I definately think you are the 2nd cutest couple ever! By the way, you look beautiful! Dave has a hottie!!

Stephanie said...

Yes, you're definitely the cutest couple, and so blessed. So are you gonna uproot that tree and take it with you when you move? You should make a collage of all your great "tree shots".

Stephanie said...

Oh, and beware, now that I know when your anniversary is...you may start receiving crazy phone messages with singing on them. Just ask Neal and Janice...

Alexander Family said...

What a beautiful picture of happiness!!