CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 August 2006

we may be different but our hearts don't lie

The family has come and gone. All that anticipation for months, and all the fun, and now its so quiet. But we are so glad to have had a great 2 weeks with the Russells and Warrens here. There were a lot of children, a lot of noise, tons of food, and not much sleep. Who knows when we'll get to do that again, so we'll live on memories and pictures. Speaking of which, you'll have to check out the other family blogs to see pics. Evidently we forgot to take any, which I'll blame on my very-pregnant brain. There were some great ones, check out some of the family links at left. Anyway, I have a great family, and I miss them so much. Don't you wish your family was as great as mine? I know, I know. We can't all be so lucky.

7 "atta girl"s:

T2Irish said...

"There were a lot of children, a lot of noise, tons of food, and not much sleep. Who knows when we'll get to do that again..."

Um, I think in about 6 and a half weeks, when God-knows-who shows up! ;-P

Kristen said...

Oh that's right.

shelley said...

yeah you know me, I took TONS of pictures!

Stephanie said...

Yes,OF COURSE we wish our family was like yours...but some of us just have to "borrow" your family when we get the chance, and pray that our newer families will turn out like your more experienced one!

I'm so glad the visits went so swimmingly, and also that you're blogging again! Yipee! Now, dont' you disappear on us again as this birth approacheth...we're waiting daily for updates. (But no pressure or anything.)

The Fox Den said...

I think your ginormous family is the reason I have so many kids...:)If I'd never met the Warrens... well let's not go there I can't stand the thought. Much love!!

shelley said...

hola, i posted the pic of me with all your kids(minus #5) on my blog:D

shelley said...

the *real* reason Caleb is no longer expendable is because now he follows beth around everywhere and does E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G for her. he can't like anything if beth doesn't like something, and if beth likes something he doesn't like, too bad for him. he has to learn to like it. see?