CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 August 2006

Well, its my birthday too, yeah!!!



Ok, finally birthday pictures! Blogger hasn't been working for us, so that's why I'm just now posting these. We still have Henry's party in a couple weeks, but here are the other three kids, looking too grown up for their own good. They all had fun and got cool stuff.

3 "atta girl"s:

The Fox Den said...

I love it!!! Happy Late Birthday to you all and a great big hooray to you for updating your blog! Miss you and can't wait to know who the next Slaughter is going to be... hang in there :) I'm Maybe Nate will let me fly in for the birth... come on Janelle... join the birthing Slaughter club!!!

Kristen said...

Yes -- come for the birth! You know you're welcome anytime.

shelley said...

aw sassie misses all you guys!