CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 September 2005

no wits or whats about it

Ok, since CJ posted a favorite Shelley story on her blog, I'll share another (check Dok's world to read the other account). We love Shelley, and here's one reason why:

A few weeks ago, we're sitting in the living room, and Shell is telling us about her day at the castle (house where CJ works)...
Shell: We got fast food three times today! One time we got soft tacos from Taco Cabana!
CJ: No, Shell. It was from a "hole-in-the-wall" Mexican place around corner.
Shell: No, it was Taco Cabana! I could tell!
CJ: I placed the order Shell, don't you think I'd know??
Shell: But the tacos were wrapped in foil!!??
There's a prime example from Baby Princess. None of us knew that TC had taken control of the aluminum foil industry. Now we have been enlightened. Thanks Shell for your constant stream of entertainment for us!

6 "atta girl"s:

Anne said...

and even funnier since she has lived in SA for most of her life. doesn't that city live on foil-wrapped tacos?

("I pay 'em in tacos - they LOVE that!")

Papa said...

I think that every time I have bought take out tacos they have been wrapped in foil. And I know that I seldom stop by TC. That's all I know.

dok said...

thanks for exploiting my blondeness, cj already did that and i was slightly mortified. the tacos did taste like TC tacos!!!!! it's not MY fault that no one fills me in on these things! and my own FATHER practically accused me of being dumb! see how long i stick around in YOUR history class!

Anne said...

its good to see that you harbor no bitterness about this, suze :-)

dok said...

very much so...like you never had blonde moments when you were my age! you were the odd ball! you should have seen all the great pics of you we found today!

Anne said...

please keep those to yourself...