CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

03 March 2011

might as well sing along

So....looks like I missed Christmas. Oops. At least this time I have a GOOD reason, seeing as how I'm pregnant. Again. And the 3rd trimester is a doozy, so I should get plenty slack for forgetting to post. I think I may have a few pictures from the past few months of our new life in Fort Worth, so I'll really try to get those up here. We're enjoying being in FW, have finally found a church home, and are starting to make friends and develop a routine. Baby will wreck that routine of course, so I know this is temporary. If all goes as planned and I stay healthy, I'll be delivering the new little bugger at the folks' house in San Antonio, so that I can use my lovely midwife whom I adore. So you can at least count on my posting again when I announce who showed up, and some cute pics of whoever it is!

7 "atta girl"s:

Jason Alligood said...

Doth mine eyes deceive me?

Kristen said...

I know, I know. one of these days I'll be more dependable. or not.

Melissa said...

You are so prepared for the mess-up to your routine that this baby will bring that you'll be shining like a star. Uh, for some reason I'm always shocked by how it messes up everything which is why I get so frustrated. I sometimes wish I could be a pessimist.

Stephanie Breuner said...

Good to hear from you. Sorry you haven't heard from me. My baby turns a year old this month! Keep us posted on the birth. What's the estimated due date?

Unknown said...

I just saw you posted something. You rock!

Kristen said...

Steph, I'm due around Memorial Day. can't believe Beatrix is a year old already!

Joanna said...

I'm excited to see your new little one!