CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 April 2008

all this and more...these are the finest hours

Just had a most excellent weekend in TX. A lot of you read the other blogs in the family, so have probably already seen pictures, and most likely better ones (due to the low-tech nature of my camera), but I posted the few good ones. We had so much fun, you can't even know. I stayed in my PJs a lot, jumped on the trampoline a lot, ate a lot, slept just enough to keep from passing out, and loooooved being with my family. I have 8 amazing sisters and brothers, and the best parents ever, and what is truly remarkable is that for our squabbles and differences, we like to be together and I won't lie (how's that Nate?), we are quite impressive. Annie and I flew together and I took Liam with me, who was concerned about all the strangers who pretended to know him and insisted on holding him, but not quite as concerned about the steady supply of Cheez Its, vanilla wafers, ice cream and coke. I think even baby Judah had some contraband, though I'll neither confirm nor deny that I was in the vicinity when the contraband was administered. Now that I'm home, I'm already pining for everyone, and now counting (literally...see ticker at bottom of my blog) the days until our trip to TN. Warrens are really meant to be together.

With "little" brother Nathan. sigh. when did he grow up???

one of our "9 kids" pictures

Dad, trying to impress us. it worked ;-)

9 "atta girl"s:

Unknown said...

So glad that you had a great visit! Must be hard being so far away. Is that little Nate? Nate who cut his own hair when I babysat him? When did he get facial hair????? :) He's grown into a very handsome young man. As all the Warren kids. Not only a great family, but I must say, a very good looking family!! :)You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

My goodness!! Everyone has grown up so much! I'm so happy to hear you got to visit with your family. And I agree, your family has been blessed with good looks.

sis said...

we are probably the best family i can think of. :)

i miss you! we are having no fun without you.

The Fox Den said...

What a great time... I can't believe you think you are done with five look how much fun nine is!!!

the mccann clan said...

So glad you got to go home and have some time with your family. Looks like you had a lot of fun, thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

Candace/Chloe said...

Great pics! It was SO wonderful seeing you again! I'm glad we got to hang out a bit and catch up and laugh!

I miss you already, my friend!

Stephanie Breuner said...

What a nice opportunity to be with family. the pictures are great. Love the tree photo of all of you. I think that is the first time I have ever seen all of your siblings together. I know they were at your wedding, but I don't think I knew who was who at the time.

Stephanie Breuner said...

oh, and love the new blog background!

The Jackson Family said...

What a gorgeous family! I agree-- when you have kids that beautiful, why stop at 5? ;o)
What a hunk Nathan is!
So glad you had fun with your amazing family!
Love, Annie