CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

09 October 2007

looks like the blind is still bluffing the blind

(Scene -- Molly is outside playing, 4 other kids are in the living room watching a movie/playing TMNT, I am in the kitchen throwing food into pots to resemble "dinner"...)

Liam: (screaming with fervor)

Me: What's wrong w/ Liam? Did he get hurt? Check on him, please!

Warren: Carrie, why did you hurt Liam?

Carrie: No, I didn't do it! I promise! I'm good today!

Warren: Henry, why did you hurt Liam?

Henry: I didn't do it! I promise! I don't know what happened!

Warren: (to Henry) Well, Molly is outside, and Carrie says she didn't do it, and I can control myself, so that leaves you.

Me: (silently) Sadly enough, W's rationale actually makes sense.

2 "atta girl"s:

Alexander Family said...

John and I are cracking up.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the giggle. Gosh, we miss you guys!

BTW, how 'bout some of those yummy breakfast recipes you so kindly offered a few weeks back? ;)