CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

04 March 2007

oh so loverly, sittin' abso-bloomin'-lutely still

I know I'm slow -- finally getting some pics from my Texas weekend. I'll add some Warren family pics later. Here is one of our (in)famous "sisters pictures", and as you can see, Lisa and Kim are both highly amused. And below is my awesome friend Stephanie, who was busy hogging Liam at La Madeleine. I think he slept on her for almost an hour. Babies love Steph. The WholeHearted Mothers conference was wonderful, but even better than years past. All the women had fun and enjoyed the messages that encouraged us to remember that mothering is the most important job we can have for the rest of our lives. And we had a blast after the messages, goofing off and (for me) catching up on the last year of everyone's life in TX. I'm so glad Annie got to go too, so that meant sister fun. Liam was kept company by his new buddy Ethan and the weekend resident princess Jules, and they were well-cared for by Ethan's sis Cheyenne, and our very own CJ and Beth. So, loads of fun and needed respite. To the gals that went, I was so glad to see each of you and wish I had had more time to spend chatting (imagine me, wanting to talk more!?). I promise, more pics to come soon.


6 "atta girl"s:

Granny said...

Oh wasn't it just oh-so-much fun? Even for a Granny! I won't say I stayed up as late or had as much liquid refreshment as everyone else in Adeana's room, but I think for 52 I'm doing okay, huh?

The Fox Den said...

I just can't wait to take Posse pics!!! Glad you had fun... now go apply it! ;) You no I think homeschooling moms are CHAMPS!!!

Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

Oh the pictures brought back the smiles and tears-it was SO good to see everyone! I am looking forward to this as a yearly tradition for all of us that have moved to catch up-not just blood sisters, but also as sisters-in-Christ! Love ya!

Anne said...

mom, what happens at WHM stays at WHM!!

and kris, that's quite possibly the most flattering picture of us, ever.

Stephanie Breuner said...

Tell me more about the Whole-Hearted Mother concept. I've seen a couple of the books on Amazon and even have them on my wishlist, but wasn't too sure what it was all about

Sessa said...

I was hogging Liam? I will categorically deny that (well at least until next year's WHM when there will be new babies who'll need me!) :)