CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15 January 2007

but you're not bringing back what's dead

Yet another heartbreaking day...our beloved Seahawks lost in overtime to the Bears. Our only consolation is that all the "talking heads" had predicted a Chicago blow-out, that Seattle couldn't compete ('will they even score a touchdown?'), and all that pompous, arrogant rhetoric was proved pretty silly. Still, losing that way hurts, and yet after a less-than-ideal season, making to 2 post-season games is probably the best ending. Its hard for the Slaughter household to move on after football season ends, especially when things don't go our way...we'll take this week to grieve and then try to move on.

6 "atta girl"s:

The Fox Den said...

Had to say, We were with Da Bears all Da way! Chicago is to deeply grounded in our souls... but we are very loyal to cheer for WA if they are playing anyone else ;)

Kim said...

Sorry, but I believe the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS are going to win this year!

shelley said...

I vow by my amazing hoodie, I will not sing Eisley to baby Liam.


But I'm super excited to see both of you!

shelley said...

haha exactly...once people remember that they prefer synthesizers to voices:)

Unknown said...

DA BEARS!

miss you all! ;)

Kristen said...

Geez, all these Bears fans on my blog -- weirdos. I'm behind Peyton & Co.