CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

24 November 2005

We were young & none of us knew quite what to say

The "A" team on Thanksgiving Day. Did you ever see such cute sisters? We were sad that CJ couldn't be with us in the picture and we consider her "A" team in our hearts.

7 "atta girl"s:

Stephanie said...

Super cute! How in the world are you so tan?!

Nic Ridley said...

Seriously - you look like you've been in Hawaii! Super hott looking! ;-)

Kristen said...

You girls are very silly. I am more tan than the others because in SA you can lay out in Nov...how sad is that???

Stephanie said...

Are you honestly telling me you have time to lay out? I seriously doubt that. ;)

dirksgirl said...

but the feeling moved amoung us in a silence anyway, slowly we had made quite a change...thanks, Kris. I have had that song stuck in my head for days now. I just had to get it out.

Anne said...

aren't we sexy?? i can hardly stand it.

Stephanie Breuner said...

I was going to say the same thing as the Stephanie below-you look good! Steph Breuner