CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29 April 2009

like children, true love, and wine, the best things in life take time

Easter morning

two girls are better than one (in our case)


too much cuteness.


what happened here?? my goodness.


Yes, we do have boys. No, I did not take Easter pictures of them. Yes, I guess that makes me a bad Mommy. In my defense, they were probably wrestling, messing their hair up, and running around the house like wild dogs (only because this is usually the case). But seriously, girls are way cuter on Easter. Right?

9 "atta girl"s:

Tami said...

I wouldn't know. I'll take your word for it.

The Fox Den said...

They are beautiful!

Anne said...

wow, Molly looks so grown up! give those girls (and the unruly boys) big hugs from Non and tell them I'll be there soon!

Candace/Chloe said...

Adorable!!!!

Granny said...

You only say that because you were one :-)

Kim said...

I gotta agree with you! :)

Jeanie said...

Kristen,
Great pics. I didn't get one of my 6 yo old alone and felt bad. Boys are hard to get pics of : )

the mccann clan said...

They're beautiful little girls!

Alexander Family said...

They both look beautiful. Tell them we miss them and love them, even the boys. :)