CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

03 December 2008

a glimmer of a day in the sun




I'm running way behind, but I have this fabulous friend Jen, who tagged me to post my 8th picture from my 8th folder, and since we've been friends for 1/2 of my life, I obliged ;-) I was hoping for one with all of us, but here's what I got, and now I'm sniffling in my morning coffee, remembering how little Liam was...still a baby. I think I'll be sniffling for a while.

So...who to tag? Who won't ignore me, and will obey? Hmmm...I'm gonna go with Kim May, Steph B, and Annie (yes YOU, sister).

2 "atta girl"s:

The Fox Den said...

I love that pic.

Kim said...

I love that picture, too! It's very sweet.
Ok - so, since I'm new to the blogging world, you'll have to explain the tag thing. Then I will obey! :)