CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30 August 2008

and the distance doesn't care

Yes, we've been home from vacation for almost 2 weeks now. And yes we did lots and took lots of pics. And if any of you are right now thinking something like, "Kristen hasn't posted because she's melancholy and missing her family, and too depressed to post", well....shut up, because you'd be wrong. Completely. Terribly. Horribly wrong. Probably.

8 "atta girl"s:

Granny said...

Wow. Then I was wrong.

;-)

Melissa said...

I know you can't be depressed because you have me!! hehe I can't even imagine having to leave this behind Kris. AMAZING pic, truly. That was all because of 2 people!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! And everyone is smiling!! That's a miracle and a blessing!

sis said...

we are so happy when we're all together...

The Fox Den said...

You're a liar. This is a fantastic pic and should be framed and put on your wall. Why do vacations go so fast??

Dee Dee said...

Man, I want to frame it and put it on my wall. And I'm not even in the family.
I cannot imagine us ever getting that good a shot, and we don't even have that many yet. Hopefully someday : )

Unknown said...

Amazing...I bet you all had the best time. Miss you!!

Stephanie Breuner said...

everyone looks great. Glad it was a good time!