CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 May 2008

girl, I'm gonna miss you

Beth took almost naked pictures of baby Judah


tried to turn Warren into Gene Simmons


took the kids on a picnic/hike with friends to our favorite park


conspired with Annie to pluck my eyebrows for the first time


and we're going to miss her so much!!! Thanks Beth for coming to visit, and we'll never forget that you (unlike another unnamed, yet younger sister) faithfully come keep us fussy VA sisters happy! We love you much!

5 "atta girl"s:

shelley said...

Kris, I never wanted to mention this to you before, but the reason I don't come was because of your......*whispers* eyebrows. But now that this is remedied, expect to be hearing from me in the next...


...2 years.

The Fox Den said...

Ok... I was going to write something else but am rolling over Shelley's comment. Never was concerned about your brows before but they look fabulous. Glad Beth got to see you crazy VA girls!

dirksgirl said...

finally! though, in my opinion, still not enough, your bossiest sister

Anonymous said...

Haha Funny picture of Warren! And Judah...what a cutie!

Emily said...

Great pictures, Kris!