CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

01 December 2006

you & many others in your clean well-lighted place

I know that I don't give thanks enough, for anything. I need to get better at that. My kids will learn that from me, so that's sobering. Our Thanksgiving celebration was very nice, busy, loud, and yummy. We had a great time in the Poconos with Steph, Rob and family. The kids all had so much fun playing together, raking leaves outside, going on a treasure hunt, and keeping the noise level in the house at a nice respectable roar. We feel so blessed to live near them and get to see them so much more than we did the past few years, watching each other's kids grow and letting the kids get to know each other. Dave and I are so very thankful for 2 wonderful, godly families who have been such good examples to us and continue to shape who we are. And I'm most thankful for a husband and 5 children who make my life worth living.



11 "atta girl"s:

T2Irish said...

um, Carrie has a waterspout coming out of her head...;-P
Seriously - GREAT pic of the gang, and of the other gang! Can't wait to meet Liam, and to see everyone again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! I'm so glad you have family there, of course with five kids you're your own mini-party wherever you go... five...what are you thinking? ;)

Granny said...

Wow...seven of my favorite people in one picture! What are the chances???

Kristen said...

Jack, what I'm thinking is, "can't wait til the Fuchs pass us!!".

Candace/Chloe said...

Great picture! I sure missed being with you for Thanksgiving...glad you all had a great time! Love you and miss you!

dok said...

we have one more thing in common--you, your husband, and your five kids make my life worth living too.

Anonymous said...

Kristen:) Five words... I'd rather not go there!

Emily said...

what a beautiful family! We're glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving! Jake and I think about you guys often, and wish you a wonderful Christmas season!

Kristen said...

Thanks Emily -- we love being able to check in with y'all on your blog now, too!

Stephanie said...

What a great family picture! I hope your little guy is letting you get a bit more rest these days.

Oh, and I happen to love the whale-spout-on-the-head look!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, hey, ubahmomof3, doncha think it's time for a new email addy???? :-D

You are all so beautiful. Sure do miss you. Why for must everyone move so far away? Everyone I love should live in Colorado. It IS closer to heaven, ya know. ;-)