CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

21 February 2006

Lalalalalalala life is wonderful...

Here are the long promised pics of the kids in our first real snowfall since moving to VA. I've been having trouble with my computer, and it won't let me add more than one picture in a post for now, so I'll just post them individually. The kids loved the snow and played in it for days until it melted. Especially the boys were in total wonder, never remembering seeing snow. Molly did remember snow a bit, so she was the "snow boss" (bet you're surprised, huh?). They made snowmen and ganged up on their Daddy and Uncle Nathan (who was here at the time) for snowball fights.

8 "atta girl"s:

Nic Ridley said...

So cute! I usually hate the snow becuse I hate how cold it is, but when I hear of children being in awe of it, I remember that snow is cool. :-)

dok said...

oh, i miss snow. but not as much as i miss my babies who are playing in the snow. tell them i love them the best.

Papa said...

How fun! Bring some down here! We could sure use it, what with the drought and everything. Nate said the boys "NEVER hit me...not ONCE. I OWNED them." Of course, that's a 17 year old talking about a 2 and 4 yr old. Big woop.

dirksgirl said...

LOL! We finally got the STEELERS on your blog! Dirk is laughing...

Kristen said...

That's only because beggars can't be choosers.

dok said...

ok i'll make you guys a deal, we'll send you caleb and tim and send us carrie and henry

---beth

dok said...

nah, we need carrie henry molly and warren, cause if we send caleb and tim, that's like 4 times as much mass.

~~shelley

Stephanie said...

How pretty! I'm glad the Snow Boss got her reign. Heaven knows the younger ones were probably at a total loss until she stepped in with her sage advice! Miss you guys so much.